Qalibaf Warns US Over ‘New War Moves

By Sadiq Abdulfatah

Iranian Parliament Speaker Mohammad Baqer Qalibaf has warned that what he described as growing military and political signals from the United States point to the possibility of a new round of conflict, saying Iran is fully prepared to respond to any renewed aggression.

In an audio message released on Wednesday, Qalibaf said that although a ceasefire has brought a pause in open fighting, he believes opposing forces have not abandoned their broader military objectives against Iran.

He accused the United States of pursuing continued pressure through economic and political means alongside what he described as military planning, adding that such actions show an intent to escalate tensions again.

Qalibaf also argued that Washington is facing internal economic and political challenges, including inflation and market instability, which he said are shaping debate within the US over its foreign policy direction.

According to him, the US leadership is weighing whether to end hostilities or continue pressure strategies such as sanctions and naval restrictions, while still holding onto what he called unrealistic expectations about Iran’s position.

The Iranian speaker urged national readiness and resilience, saying Iran must strengthen both its military preparedness and economic stability to counter external pressure and prevent any miscalculation by its adversaries.

He added that Iran’s armed forces have used the ceasefire period to improve their readiness and would respond decisively to any future attack.

Tensions between Iran, the United States and Israel have remained high since the conflict that erupted earlier in the year, which led to heavy strikes and retaliatory operations across the region before a ceasefire was brokered.

Source: Press TV

...........................................
...........................................

SPONSORED

SPONSORED

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *